Refined Mashal Mustard Oil Can 1Kg is a vegetable oil mustard, with a reddish brown colour and a spicy taste. Refined Mashal is grown in the hot and humid regions of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. This oil is perfect for adding to a variety of foods, such as salads or vegetables. Mustard oil can be used in cooking to replace vegetable oils. It is also high in antioxidants and helps improve digestion.
It is a a creamy, nutty and aromatic mustard oil. Made with a traditional Indian Mustard seed and is perfect for cooking. Refined Mashal Mustard Oil makes all your dishes taste better and enhances the flavour in every dish. Traditional brand of non-refined Mashal Mustard Oil from Iran. This oil is used for sauteing, frying and baking. It is rich in natural antioxidants and has a nutty flavor with a slight bite. Due to its robust properties it is suitable for high heat applications such as steaming, stir frying and pan heating.
Some of the features of Mashal mustard oil are as follows:
- You are looking at the latest Mashal mustard oil can.
- Available in wide range of packagings, Mashal 1kg mustard oil is most popular in India.
- The average price of Mashal 1kg mustard oil is 190 rupees in India with taxes.
- The food prepared in Mashal mustard oil is tasty and quite flavour full.
- Its unique manufacturing process gives it more consistency and high potency.
- Although this oil is available on various ecommerce platforms, we recommend buying Mashal mustard oil only from Amazon.