Best Mobile Under 10000
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G mobile was launched on 26th November 2020. The phone comes with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2430
You can begin moving with the help of your handy Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime. This smartphone’s feature set is completely operational, and it’s supported by
Xiaomi has updated its low-cost workhorse Redmi series with the new Redmi 7. Compared to the Redmi 6, which was less than a year old,
Vivo Y15c mobile was launched in May 2022. The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.51-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600
In 2020 November, the Vivo Y12s smartphone was released. The phone has a 6.51-inch touchscreen with 720x1600px resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The Vivo
Vivo Y01 mobile was launched on 8th March 2022. The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.51-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of
The Vivo U10 is an entry-level model aimed at the online-only market, and will compete with offerings from Xiaomi and Realme. Vivo is offering a
Samsung Galaxy M02s mobile was launched on 5th January 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. Samsung
The Samsung Galaxy M01 mobile device was introduced on June 2nd, 2020. The touchscreen display of the phone is 5.71 inches and has a resolution
Samsung F12 price starts at ₹10,499. As of today, the minimum price of Samsung F12 in India is ₹9,549 on Flipkart. We also have Samsung
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core mobile was launched on 16th November 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is powered
Samsung Galaxy A03 mobile was launched on 10th January 2022. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and
Redmi Note 9 Pro price starts at ₹14,149. As of today, the minimum price of Redmi Note 9 Pro in India is ₹13,249 on Amazon.
Redmi 9i mobile was launched on 15th September 2020. The phone comes with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an
Redmi 10A mobile was launched in March 2022. The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.53-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600
The Oppo A5s is positioned in the sub-Rs. 10,000 segment. It has a big 6.2-inch display with a waterdrop notch. The display has HD+ resolution
Phone: Oppo A3s A 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9 can be found on the phone.
The Oppo A15s smartphone debuted on December 16, 2020. The touchscreen display on this phone measures in at 6.52 inches. The brains behind the Oppo
The OPPO A15 is a reasonably priced smartphone with a fashionable and compact form factor. The device’s triple AI-lens shows off impressive photographic capabilities, and
Nokia C01 Plus mobile was launched in June 2021. The phone comes with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1440 pixels and an
Nokia 2720 Flip mobile was launched on 5th September 2019. The phone comes with a 2.80-inch primary display. It also features a 1.30-inch as its
The Moto E40 strikes the ideal balance between performance and aesthetics, making it an excellent smartphone. The smartphone has a standard amount of storage capacity
Motorola Moto E32s mobile was launched in May 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of
Lava is trying to go upscale with its latest launches, and the Z25 boasts of a metal body and plenty of features. It feels slick
Lava Blaze mobile was launched on 7th July 2022. The phone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels (HD) and
Best Mobile Under 10000 Rupees in India
Looking for best mobile under 10000? You have come to the right place. Here on Priceo, you can find the list of best mobile under 10000 rupees in India. If you are on a budget and want to buy a new mobile under 10000, there are a few key factors you need to look for. These include screen size, CPU and RAM, internal storage, battery life, and camera technology. Not all mobile phones in this price range offer the best-in-class components, so make sure you look at each spec and decide what you really need in a phone. Fortunately, there are many great models available that will fit this budget.
While a few devices have been added to this list, the vast majority of smartphones in this price range are excellent. Several companies have focused on creating great smartphones and attracting customers in this price range. Samsung, Xiaomi, Realme, and Poco have all managed to get high-refresh rates displays. These devices are among the best options available in the 10000 rupees category. If you’re looking for an Android phone under fifteen thousand dollars, don’t wait any longer. You’ll want to pick up one of these devices today. They’ll suit your needs just fine.
Technical Requirements for Best Mobile Under 10000 Rupees
If you are buying the best phone under 10000 rupees in India, it should have the following technical specifications:
- RAM: RAM (Random-access Memory) is responsible for handling application programs and data in current use by the user. In simple words, RAM can let more apps run in the background without slowing your phone down. Higher the RAM size in a smartphone, quicker is its response. A mobile under 10000 rupees should have at-least 2GB RAM to handle multimedia applications such as games, utility apps, and more.
- Network Connectivity: Gone are the days of 2G and 3G mobile phones. India is currently operating on 4G network and 5G technology is yet to come. While 5G phones will have greater internet speed and latency, you should buy a 4G mobile under 10000 rupees as of today. We do recommend to switch to a 5G phone once it is fully launched for a better user experience.
- Operating System: Under 10000 price range, you will not be getting any (ios) Apple mobile. Hence, you will have to go with an Android smartphone. Android is an open source mobile operating system sponsored by Google which offer reliable and safe ecosystem for users to connect. Many versions of Android have been released in the past and as per the market trend, we recommend buying an Android 12 phone under 10000 rupees.
- Camera: According to a study conducted by Sony, having a high quality selfie camera is the one of the biggest factors while purchasing a smartphone. There is a lot of hype surrounding in-built cameras on phones with brands trying to outdo each other by offering more megapixels. Having a high quality camera in a mobile becomes a necessity if you are a professional photographer or a video editor. You can expect a 6MP front selfie camera under 10k budget.
- Storage Space: Imagine if your phone has a good selfie camera, you would probably click a lot of pictures with it. But where would you store these photos if you do not have a sufficient storage space in your mobile phone? This is why mobile storage space becomes a crucial factor in buying a mobile. According to a survey, if you are spending 10000 rupees to buy a mobile phone, it should have at-least 32GB internal memory to save all your selfies and personal data.
- Battery: Battery is the power house of any mobile device. All the software applications and hardware modules such as camera and network signals will instantly stop if battery dies. Therefore, we recommend all users to buy a mobile phone that has a good battery backup. For a daily heavy user who watch lot of Youtube videos or Netflix movies and play games on mobile, we strongly recommend buying a 5000 mah battery mobile under 10000 rupees in India.
Related Searches for Best Mobile Under 10000
- Samsung best mobile under 10000
- Oppo best mobile under 10000
- Vivo best mobile under 10000
- Mi best mobile under 10000
- Nokia best mobile under 10000
- Motorola best mobile under 10000
- Sony best mobile under 10000
- Lava best mobile under 10000
- 5g best mobile under 10000
- + See All