Best Mobile Under 30000
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite mobile was launched on 27th March 2020. The phone comes with a 6.57-inch touchscreen display. Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite is powered
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G mobile was launched on 6th January 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE mobile was launched on 15th September 2021. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.55-inch touchscreen display offering
On January 5, 2022, Vivo introduced the V23, a 5G smartphone. The phone has a 6.44-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. There are
In 2021, on April 27th, Vivo released its V21e smartphone. The panel measures in at 6.44 inches and packs a whopping 1080 x 2400 pixels
Vivo V20 Pro price starts at ₹25,990. As of today, the minimum price of Vivo V20 Pro in India is ₹24,190 on Amazon. We also
Vivo V17 Pro price starts at ₹32,980. As of today, the minimum price of Vivo V17 Pro price in India is ₹28,980 on Flipkart. We
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G mobile was launched on 22nd April 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G mobile was launched in September 2021. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution
The Samsung Galaxy A72 features a fresh new design, similar to what we saw with the Galaxy A52. The 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display has a full-HD+ resolution and
Samsung Galaxy A71 mobile was launched on 12th December 2019. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and
The Samsung Galaxy A52s is a quality mid-range smartphone with a premium price tag. This makes it a hard sell, both to a premium smartphone
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G mobile was launched on 17th March 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G mobile was launched on 17th March 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.40-inch touchscreen display offering a
Redmi Note 11T 5G mobile was launched on 30th November 2021. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a
Redmi Note 11S 5G mobile was launched on 29th November 2021. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a
Redmi K50i 5G mobile was launched on 20th July 2022. The phone comes with a 144 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution
Oppo Reno 8 mobile was launched on 23rd May 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.43-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution
The new design of the Oppo Reno 7 looks nice. The rounded frame and curved edges of the back gives the phone a sleek aesthetic.
Oppo Reno 3 5G mobile was launched on 26th December 2019. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
The Oppo Reno 2Z is one of the smartphones the company launched as the part of the Reno 2 series. This smartphone has a quad-camera
The Moto G9 is a budget offering from Motorola with some powerful hardware. It sports a 6.5-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution and a tall
On April 28th, 2022, Motorola introduced the Edge 30. The phone has a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) resolution and a
Users looking for a powerful smartphone might consider purchasing the entry-level model of the Edge 20 series. Motorola has included many impressive internal components, such
iPhone 7 price starts at ₹15,999 in India. As of today, the minimum price of iPhone 7 is ₹13,999 on Flipkart. We also have iPhone
Best Mobile Under 30000 Rupees in India
Looking for best mobile under 30000? You have come to the right place. Here on Priceo, you can find the list of best mobile under 30000 rupees in India. If you are on a budget and want to buy a new mobile under 30000, there are a few key factors you need to look for. These include screen size, CPU and RAM, internal storage, battery life, and camera technology. Not all mobile phones in this price range offer the best-in-class components, so make sure you look at each spec and decide what you really need in a phone. Fortunately, there are many great models available that will fit this budget.
While a few devices have been added to this list, the vast majority of smartphones in this price range are excellent. Several companies have focused on creating great smartphones and attracting customers in this price range. Samsung, Xiaomi, Realme, and Poco have all managed to get high-refresh rates displays. These devices are among the best options available in the 30000 rupees category. If you’re looking for an Android phone under fifteen thousand dollars, don’t wait any longer. You’ll want to pick up one of these devices today. They’ll suit your needs just fine.
Technical Requirements for Best Mobile Under 30000 Rupees
If you are buying the best phone under 30000 rupees in India, it should have the following technical specifications:
- RAM: RAM (Random-access Memory) is responsible for handling application programs and data in current use by the user. In simple words, RAM can let more apps run in the background without slowing your phone down. Higher the RAM size in a smartphone, quicker is its response. A mobile under 30000 rupees should have at-least 1GB RAM to handle multimedia applications such as games, utility apps, and more.
- Network Connectivity: Gone are the days of 2G and 3G mobile phones. India is currently operating on 4G network and 5G technology is yet to come. While 5G phones will have greater internet speed and latency, you should buy a 4G mobile under 30000 rupees as of today. We do recommend to switch to a 5G phone once it is fully launched for a better user experience.
- Operating System: Under 30000 price range, you will not be getting any (ios) Apple mobile. Hence, you will have to go with an Android smartphone. Android is an open source mobile operating system sponsored by Google which offer reliable and safe ecosystem for users to connect. Many versions of Android have been released in the past and as per the market trend, we recommend buying an Android 12 phone under 30000 rupees.
- Camera: According to a study conducted by Sony, having a high quality selfie camera is the one of the biggest factors while purchasing a smartphone. There is a lot of hype surrounding in-built cameras on phones with brands trying to outdo each other by offering more megapixels. Having a high quality camera in a mobile becomes a necessity if you are a professional photographer or a video editor. You can expect a 16MP front selfie camera under 30k budget.
- Storage Space: Imagine if your phone has a good selfie camera, you would probably click a lot of pictures with it. But where would you store these photos if you do not have a sufficient storage space in your mobile phone? This is why mobile storage space becomes a crucial factor in buying a mobile. According to a survey, if you are spending 30000 rupees to buy a mobile phone, it should have at-least 128GB internal memory to save all your selfies and personal data.
- Battery: Battery is the power house of any mobile device. All the software applications and hardware modules such as camera and network signals will instantly stop if battery dies. Therefore, we recommend all users to buy a mobile phone that has a good battery backup. For a daily heavy user who watch lot of Youtube videos or Netflix movies and play games on mobile, we strongly recommend buying a 5000 mah battery mobile under 30000 rupees in India.
Related Searches for Best Mobile Under 30000
- Samsung best mobile under 30000
- Oppo best mobile under 30000
- Vivo best mobile under 30000
- Mi best mobile under 30000
- Nokia best mobile under 30000
- Motorola best mobile under 30000
- Sony best mobile under 30000
- Lava best mobile under 30000
- 5g best mobile under 30000
- + See All