Best Mobile Under 50000
iPhone 8 price starts at ₹39,149 in India. As of today, the minimum price of iPhone 8 in India is ₹37,999 on Flipkart. We also
iPhone X price starts at ₹64,500 in India. As of today, the minimum price of iPhone X in India is ₹62,599 on Flipkart. We also
iPhone 12 price starts at ₹55,990 in India. As of today, the minimum price of iPhone 12 in India is ₹52,080 on Flipkart. We also
Sony Xperia 5 III mobile was launched on 14th April 2021. The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels
Nokia X20 mobile was launched on 8th April 2021. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an
The Oppo R17 Pro sports a 6.4-inch display with a waterdrop notch and has an in-display fingerprint scanner. Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon
Oppo Reno 6Z is an upcoming mobile by Oppo. The phone is rumoured to come with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400
Oppo Find X5 Lite mobile was launched on 24th February 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.43-inch touchscreen display offering a
Users of the Motorola Edge 30 Pro 5G will find a predefined set of initialization options already in place. Everything from a high-quality camera to
On April 28th, 2022, Motorola introduced the Edge 30. The phone has a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) resolution and a
Redmi Note 10 Lite mobile was launched on 12th March 2020. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels
Xiaomi 12S Pro mobile was launched on 4th July 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.73-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution
Xiaomi 12S mobile was launched on 4th July 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.28-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of
LG G7 ThinQ The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1440×3120 pixels. LG G7 ThinQ is powered by an octa-core
It seems as though LG is not about to stop putting its phones’ buttons on the rear anytime soon. The brand-new G3 flagship might be
LG isn’t a big player in the smartphone market anymore but is still trying. The new LG G8s ThinQ was first unveiled at MWC 2019
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an iterative update to last year’s flagship. The build and finish has improved and feels more durable. The internal
Samsung’s brand new Galaxy S7 is a subtle improvement over its predecessor on the outside, but a whole new beast on the inside. Powered by
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G mobile was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display at a pixel density of 505 pixels
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G mobile was launched on 11th February 2020. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1440×3200 pixels
The most noticeable change in the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G compared to its predecessor is its design. It’s also a lot lighter at 177g. The 6.4-inch
The Vivo X9S Plus The phone has a 5.85-inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. The Vivo X9s Plus has a Qualcomm Snapdragon
You can enjoy stunning visuals on the Vivo Y50’s 6.53-inch Full High Definition Plus (FHD+) IPS LCD screen, which has a pixel density of 395
On September 9, 2021, Vivo released its X70 Pro flagship smartphone. The phone’s 6.56-inch touchscreen display has a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels and an aspect
Vivo’s X80 Pro is the brand’s flagship replacement for the X70 Pro+. While the phone seems to have minor cosmetic changes, there’s plenty that’s changed
Best Mobile Under 50000 Rupees in India
Looking for best mobile under 50000? You have come to the right place. Here on Priceo, you can find the list of best mobile under 50000 rupees in India. If you are on a budget and want to buy a new mobile under 50000, there are a few key factors you need to look for. These include screen size, CPU and RAM, internal storage, battery life, and camera technology. Not all mobile phones in this price range offer the best-in-class components, so make sure you look at each spec and decide what you really need in a phone. Fortunately, there are many great models available that will fit this budget.
While a few devices have been added to this list, the vast majority of smartphones in this price range are excellent. Several companies have focused on creating great smartphones and attracting customers in this price range. Samsung, Xiaomi, Realme, Apple and Poco have all managed to get high-refresh rates displays. These devices are among the best options available in the 50000 rupees category. If you’re looking for an Android phone under fifteen thousand dollars, don’t wait any longer. You’ll want to pick up one of these devices today. They’ll suit your needs just fine.
Technical Requirements for Best Mobile Under 50000 Rupees
If you are buying the best phone under 50000 rupees in India, it should have the following technical specifications:
- RAM: RAM (Random-access Memory) is responsible for handling application programs and data in current use by the user. In simple words, RAM can let more apps run in the background without slowing your phone down. Higher the RAM size in a smartphone, quicker is its response. A mobile under 50000 rupees should have at-least 64GB RAM to handle multimedia applications such as games, utility apps, and more.
- Network Connectivity: Gone are the days of 2G and 3G mobile phones. India is currently operating on 4G network and 5G technology is yet to come. While 5G phones will have greater internet speed and latency, you should buy a 5G mobile under 50000 rupees as of today. We do recommend to switch to a 5G phone once it is fully launched for a better user experience.
- Operating System: Under 50000 price range, you will be getting an (ios) Apple mobile. Hence, you will have to go with an Android smartphone. Android is an open source mobile operating system sponsored by Google which offer reliable and safe ecosystem for users to connect. Many versions of Android have been released in the past and as per the market trend, we recommend buying an Android 12 phone under 50000 rupees.
- Camera: According to a study conducted by Sony, having a high quality selfie camera is the one of the biggest factors while purchasing a smartphone. There is a lot of hype surrounding in-built cameras on phones with brands trying to outdo each other by offering more megapixels. Having a high quality camera in a mobile becomes a necessity if you are a professional photographer or a video editor. You can expect a 48MP front selfie camera under 50k budget.
- Storage Space: Imagine if your phone has a good selfie camera, you would probably click a lot of pictures with it. But where would you store these photos if you do not have a sufficient storage space in your mobile phone? This is why mobile storage space becomes a crucial factor in buying a mobile. According to a survey, if you are spending 50000 rupees to buy a mobile phone, it should have at-least 512GB internal memory to save all your selfies and personal data.
- Battery: Battery is the power house of any mobile device. All the software applications and hardware modules such as camera and network signals will instantly stop if battery dies. Therefore, we recommend all users to buy a mobile phone that has a good battery backup. For a daily heavy user who watch lot of Youtube videos or Netflix movies and play games on mobile, we strongly recommend buying a 7000 mah battery mobile under 50000 rupees in India.
Related Searches for Best Mobile Under 50000
- Samsung best mobile under 50000
- Oppo best mobile under 50000
- Vivo best mobile under 50000
- Mi best mobile under 50000
- Nokia best mobile under 50000
- Motorola best mobile under 50000
- Sony best mobile under 50000
- Lava best mobile under 50000
- 5g best mobile under 50000
- + See All